Quality Management System and its Processes
Technological University (Monywa) shall establish, implement, maintain and continually improve the quality management system, including the processes needed and their interactions, in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard. In implementing the quality management system, Technological University (Monywa) has
- determined the inputs required and the outputs expected from the processes;
- determined the sequence and interaction of the processes;
- determined and applied the criteria and methods needed to ensure the effective operation and control of the processes;
- determined the resources needed for the processes and ensure their ability;
- assigned the responsibilities and authorities for the processes;
- addressed the risks and opportunities;
- evaluated the processes and implemented any changes needed to achieve the intended results;
- improved the processes and the quality management system.
Leadership and Commitment
The top management of Technological University (Monywa) has implemented the leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by:
- taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system; ensuring that the quality policy and quality objectives are established with the context and strategic direction of the university;
- ensuring the integration of the quality management system requirements into the processes of the university;
- promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking;
- ensuring that the resources needed for the quality management system are available;
- communicating the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the quality management system requirements;
- ensuring that the quality management system achieves its intended results;
- engaging, directing and supporting staff to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- promoting improvement;
- supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership and areas of responsibility.
Establishing the Quality Policy
The top management of Technological University (Monywa) has established, implemented and maintained the quality policy that:
- is appropriate to the purpose and context of the university and supports its strategic direction;
- provides a framework for setting quality objectives;
- includes a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements and to continually improve the quality management system.
“Technological University (Monywa) shall adopt Quality Management System meeting the University’s statutory and regulatory requirements and ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements.
Technological University (Monywa) is committed to achieving customers’ satisfaction by providing processes and services to continually improve the Quality Management System for fulfilling their needs and expectations in the best way.”